2012年4月22日星期日

duno...

Erm....feel like my blog got abit long...so mayb need to reduce to words
Become simple is better, sometimes i really duno how to describe and express
I have a very very bad expressive, hahaha! But I have good understanding
Nothing is perfect, so I like to keep quiet when I duno how to express
I wish it wont create any misunderstanding and can avoid it...silent is the best sometimes

Actually yesterday I chat with my friend, OH! I miss u so much la :(
When I finish my final we come out meet ya! Although ur house is really quite far
But I will try to go la, hope I wont get lost >.<   #AHMEN
But I really got many things wanna tell u, cos I feel tat other ppl could not understand it
Just mayb u can understand why do something happen and why I think so
OK, i waiting for our date :)

I duno wat u told me is real or not
I duno is he feeling is same like u said
But...
I cant change anyone so I can just change myself
Hope my changing can let ppl change their impression

Time flies...
Ppl around me do changed alot
I feel abit upset about tis and I duno tis is good or...
Anyway, they're still my frens la
Just I cant find back last time simple happy around us
Everything is become more complex and snobbish
No more pure, no more frank, no more naive
I will try to adapt it as well

Sometimes I really feel tat i'm so happiness
Got frens really care for me and they do some funny things
But it shows their cares! oh gosh, love them so so much  ❤
FRENS
IS NOT ABOUT THE QUANTITY
JUST ABOUT THE QUALITY



没有评论:

发表评论