2012年9月18日星期二

Complicated both sides


All thing have both sides
it wont be so perfect and smooth at all
well, at least got good news beside of bad news
if not the bad news will ruin my day
especially tomoro is Acc final
and i still duno what i know about it
OMG!   but really thanks jack that tell me the most important chapters
there's a thousand thanks that cant describe by words
i really appreciate
it's really help
so that i can narrow the range of the chapters
i know i cant finish it
now just 4 chapters + 1 more chapter decided to know it
so i can give up 2 chapters
thanks god! crazy accounting...especially it's managerial accounting =.=
GOD! please dont let me fail...><
hope i can get my parcel tomoro
it's the only thing that can make my day :)

No more one u job
sad case...

没有评论:

发表评论